Make this 63-inch TV stand with LED fireplace insert the center of attention with its popular urban eclectic style. Its rustic finish over a replicated pine grain creates an authentic natural look for your home entertainment area. You'll love its functionality. Two spacious cabinets with shelved storage easily accommodate media needs. What really turns up the heat: an electric infrared fireplace insert with faux firebrick surround that operates with or without infrared heat and includes a multi flame feature, 7-level temperature setting, five brightness levels and LED glowing embers effect.
- Includes TV stand and electric fireplace insert (W100-101)
- Made of engineered wood
- Butcher block finish over replicated pine grain
- Pulls in gunmetal finish
- One open storage area and 2 single-door storage areas (each with adjustable/removable shelf)
- Cutouts for wire management
- Fireplace provides up to 5386 BTU/1500W and warms up to 1,000 square feet (heats larger rooms)
- 7-level temperature setting, multi flame system, 5 brightness levels and LED glowing embers effect
- LED flame operates with or without infrared heat
- Remote control with LED display
- Programmable timer will turn off the unit after a set period of time
- UL Listed; power cord included
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||60" TV Stand with Electric Fireplace
||63" TV Stand with Electric Fireplace
|Item Color Key
||Derekson 60" TV Stand with Electric Fireplace
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Shelves
||Console TV Stands
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60''W x 15.75''D x 24.5''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.