A healthy life starts with a healthy night's sleep. The Zecliner power recliner with power headrest and lumbar was designed and built to be the perfect family chair by day and a place for peaceful sleep by night. The zoned memory foam comfort areas in the backrest and seat, padded arms, and waterfall chaise provide surrounding comfort. Triple power lets you customize the footrest, headrest and lumbar positions, while Zero Gravity puts you in a state of weightlessness. This recliner is armed with reliable performance fabric upholstery that repels stains and spills, while being easy to clean. Complete with our Blue Steel Spring at its core, you will achieve full relaxation and rest peacefully with the Zecliner.
- High-resiliency and memory foam zoned comfort in the backrest and seat provides additional support and pressure point relief for your back and seat
- Removable memory foam head pillow
- Customize your comfort with a hand wand control that adjusts the headrest, lumbar support and recline independently
- Zero Gravity recline puts you in the ideal position that reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- The hand wand has two memory programs for watching TV and sleeping, which can also be reprogrammed to a position of your choice
- Hand wand control can be placed on either side of the recliner to accommodate your dominant hand
- Two side pockets on each side of the recliner provide ample space for storing magazines, remotes and more
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- The light gray performance fabric that is durable and easy to clean, and has superior resistance to moisture penetration
- A USB charging port is included in the hand wand for convenient charging
- A contoured seat with a wide waterfall chaise cradles you in
- Heavy thread stitching for a bold look
- Removable back for easy moving throughout the home
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.