Description: Power Reclining Loveseat with Console and Power Headrests and Lumbar
Product Description: Kingsley's inviting silhouette showcases heavy-thread stitching details running vertically along the cushions and arm panels and lead your eye along its architecture. Sleek, sophisticated tailoring paired with extra layering on the headrests and arm cushions give Kingsley its distinguished appeal. Not only is it beautiful, but it also has all the finest features including power recline, power headrests, power lumbar supports, and USB charging ports. And it doesn't end there; Kingsley also offers heavy-duty mechanisms and extended footrests for those seeking big-time comfort.
- Open Depth: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4-5, Square
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline, headrest, and lumbar support. A separate home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||76" (193 cm) 76 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||343 lb (154.4 kg) 343 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||42" (106.7 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||Power, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, With Console
||54.76 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.