You don t have to sacrifice style to enjoy a relaxing sitting experience. The Chance Power Gliding Recliner with Power Headrest is furniture that looks good and feels even better. Design features, including sleek arm pads and elegant stitching, make a striking style statement. To enhance your comfort as you watch movies, relax with the family or soothe your baby, we ve added a power control that lets you independently adjust the headrest and recline and includes a handy USB port to conveniently charge devices. A deep double cushion back and a unique waterfall bucket seat that flows into the footrest keeps your back, legs and feet supported while you sit. And you don t have to worry about durability, even if your kids like to flop on the furniture. Our patented DualFlex Spring System guarantees it, while features like high-density foam and attached seat and back cushions ensure years of support.
- Sleek arm pads and elegant stitching make a style statement
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- One power control independently controls the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Gliding feature offers seamless, soothing movement
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.