Stay comfortable on movie night and keep snacks and beverages close by with the Chance Power Reclining Loveseat with Console and Power Headrests. Design details, including elegant stitching and sleek arm pads, give the sofa a unique, inviting look. Perfect for long movies or gaming sessions, Chance gives you all the support you need for your back, legs and feet with double cushion backs and a waterfall bucket seat that flows into the footrest. Easy-to-access power controls on both sides of the sofa allow you to independently adjust the headrest and recline, and a convenient USB port built into the power control means you don t have to get up to charge devices. This Chance loveseat is designed to last a lifetime with our DualFlex Spring System and attached seat cushions with high-density foam.
- Sleek arm pads and elegant stitching make a style statement
- Center console stores remotes, magazines, and other personal items
- Two beverage holders keep refreshments close at hand
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on each side of the loveseat independently adjust the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on each side of the loveseat return the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.