Enjoy the beauty of well-designed lounge furniture and the comfort and convenience of a recliner with the Grant Power Reclining Loveseat with Console and Power Headrests. Plush back cushions, contoured seats and footrests with ample padding provide support, while a convenient center console offers storage for remotes, beverages and more. This dual recliner is built with our DualFlex Spring System, offering a mix of flexibility and durability. Easy-to-access power controls on both sides of the recliner allow sitters to independently adjust the recline and headrests, while a built-in USB port allows you to conveniently charge devices. Premium leather enhances the elegant look of the loveseat, which includes beautiful tufting on the back cushions and distinctive sloped arms with refined cross-stitching.
- Elegant look and plush feel with biscuit-tufted back cushion
- Arms have distinctive sloped design with buried welt and cross-stitching
- Center console stores remotes, magazines, and other personal items
- Two beverage holders keep refreshments close at hand
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on both sides of the loveseat allow you to independently adjust the headrests and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on both sides of the loveseat returns the headrests and footrests to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Durable leather upholstery holds up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.