Relax and Experience Weightlessness
Enjoy ergonomic support in a design that will elevate the look of your home with the Garrett Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar. Achieve a feeling of weightlessness with our Zero Gravity recline technology that reduces pressure on your body. Our DualFlex Spring System ensures a mix of flexibility and firmness, while features, including fully padded foot and armrests, a tufted pillow back and lower lumbar support ensure optimal comfort. Independently adjust the headrest and recline with a convenient power control, so you can easily transition from an upright to fully reclined position. A USB port in the power control makes it easy to keep devices charged. And thoughtful details, including vertical stitching across plush cushions, give this recliner a tailored aesthetic.
- Zero Gravity recline technology reduces pressure and strain on the spine
- Detailed vertical stitching lends a tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- A power control independently controls the headrest, lumbar, and recline for a personalized sit
- A separate home button returns the headrest, lumbar, and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- Attached seat and back cushions ensure a comfortable sit that will last
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Available in water-resistant polyurethane fabric ideal for active families
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Open Depth: 69" (175.3 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4-5
- Reclining Options: Zero Gravity recline technology reduces pressure and strain on the spine. Detailed vertical stitching lends a tailored look. Built to last with our DualFlex Spring Systemu2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. A power control independently controls the headrest, lumbar, and recline for a personalized sit. A separate home button returns the headrest, lumbar, and footrest to their original positions with one touch. Attached seat and back cushions ensure a comfortable sit that will last. High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core. Available in water-resistant polyurethane fabric ideal for active families. USB port built into power control for convenient charging.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline, headrest, and lumbar support. A separate home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
- Product Headline: Relax and Experience Weightlessness
||37" 37 INH
||43" 43 INH
||42" 42 INH
||69" (175.3 cm)
||6" (15.2 cm)
||Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Zero Gravity
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||Control Type 4-5
||25.94 cu ft (0.7 m 3 )
||150 lb (67.5 kg) 150 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.