Description: Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests
Product Description: Jarvis is a transitional motion style with clean lines and smooth shapes. It showcases a divided back, double needled interior, and a fashionable pad overtreatment with a decorative cross stitch. This power reclining loveseat features a tapered track arm with a set back padded wing. Its soft, contoured seat has a waterfall chaise. The Blue Steel Spring ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul. Recline. Relax. Repeat. Seating that puts your mind and body at ease. Achieve the optimal neutral body position with our Zero Gravity recline technology that reduces the forces of gravity to provide comfort and well-being. The power button adjusts the headrest and recline independently, letting you change angles from an upright to a fully reclined position - but not lose your ability to watch your favorite game or show when fully reclined by using the power headrest option to raise your head and neck. Charge your electronics with the provided USB port in the power button. Jarvis' understated and trendy design makes it a great fit for many room designs.
- Open Depth: 65" (165.1 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Fabric Colors: Mushroom and Graphite. Leather/Vinyl Colors: Parchment and Mica. Available in fabric and Leather/vinyl upholstery options. Achieve the optimal neutral body position with our Zero Gravity recline technology that reduces the forces of gravity to provide comfort and well-being.
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||62" (157.5 cm) 62 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||235 lb (105.8 kg) 235 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||45" (114.3 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Zero Gravity
||Fabric and Leather
||39.62 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.