Description: Rocking Recliner
Product Description: Chloe is a clean, transitional style that showcases a pillowed divided back and chaise pad with a contoured seat. Providing the ultimate in comfort anytime of the day. This rocking recliner's pad-over arm and deep seat provide optimal comfort. The Blue Steel Spring™ ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul. The smooth release handle lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position. Chloe's smaller scale makes it a great choice for any space.
- Open Depth: 64" (162.6 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Handle-Activated
- Reclining Options: Available in over 250 select fabrics. Upholstery Material: Fabric. Small-scale piece.
- Control Options: Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner..
||33" (83.8 cm) 33 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||38" (96.5 cm) 38 INH
||124 lb (55.8 kg) 124 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||64" (162.6 cm)
||12" (30.5 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Available in over 250 select fabrics. Upholstery Material: Fabric. Small-scale piece.
||Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner..
||25.2 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.