Description: Power Recliner
Product Description: Caleb is a clean, transitional style that showcases a biscuit-tufted back with a divided chaise pad. This power recliner's pad-over arm and deep seat provide optimal comfort. The Blue Steel Spring™ ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul. The power button adjusts the headrest and recline independently, letting you change angles from an upright to a fully reclined position. Charge your electronics with the provided USB port in the power button. The simple, clean, and small-scaled design of Caleb makes it a perfect addition for many apartments or smaller urban spaces.
- Open Depth: 64" (162.6 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Control Type: Power Button
- Reclining Options: Available in over 250 select fabrics. Upholstery Material: Fabric. Power button includes a USB port. Small-scale piece.
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms..
||33" (83.8 cm) 33 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||38" (96.5 cm) 38 INH
||130 lb (58.5 kg) 130 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||Power, USB Port
||64" (162.6 cm)
||5" (12.7 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Available in over 250 select fabrics. Upholstery Material: Fabric. Power button includes a USB port. Small-scale piece.
||Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms..
||21.9 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.