Great for busy people who need unwinding, the Mason Rocking Recliner will send you into the relaxation zone with two serenity-enhancing features: a gentle rocking motion and a recline you can easily adjust with the handle-activated system on the outside the arm. A high-divide back cushion with tufting has a refined look and a cushy feel that your head, neck and lower back will love. Our patented DualFlex Spring System™ provides flexibility and an optimal range of motion and ensures that the recliner will stay comfortable for years to come. Make this recliner completely tailored to your style with your choice of cleanable, durable fabric available in over 250 options.
- Rocking motion enhances relaxation
- Pad-over armrests enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Seat features divided chaise pad for added comfort and refined look
- High-divide back cushions have distinctive look and cradle the head, neck and shoulders
- Biscuit-tufted back cushions the lower back
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Handle-activated recline system allows you to manually adjust between sitting and reclining
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.