Take charge of your comfort and well-being with the Mason Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests. Wellness enhancing features include pad-over armrests that take pressure off your forearms and high-divide back cushions that cradle your head, neck and shoulders. Additional tufting supports your lower back. Using the power control on either of the arms, you can independently adjust the headrest and recline to find the position most comfortable for you. Keep devices powered up with a USB charging port built into the power control. And rest assured that the loveseat will look and feel good, even in homes with active families, thanks to our patented DualFlex Spring System™ which bolsters the frame and ensures firmness and flexibility as you sit. Upholstered in easy to clean fabric-available in over 250 style options-this Mason loveseat is highly durable.
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Pad-over armrests enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Seat features divided chaise pad for added comfort and refined look
- High-divide back cushions have distinctive look and cradle the head, neck and shoulders
- Biscuit-tufted back cushions the lower back
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.