Whether you re a gamer or avid movie fan, the Mason Power Reclining Loveseat is the perfect spot to kick back and relax. It s easy to shift between sitting and reclining with a convenient power control in both arms, which features a built-in USB charging port that keeps devices powered up. Once you ve settled in, enjoy the comfort of pad-over armrests that take pressure off your forearms and high-divide back cushions with tufting that support your head, neck and lower back. Should things get a little raucous, don t worry about spills. Mason is available in over 250 fabric options-making it highly durable and easy to clean. And with our durable DualFlex Spring System™, it s okay if your kids decide to get bouncy. This patented technology bolsters the frame and ensures firmness and flexibility every time you sit.
- Power control allows you to adjust between sitting and reclining
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Pad-over armrests enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Seat features divided chaise pad for added comfort and refined look
- High-divide back cushions have distinctive look and cradle the head, neck and shoulders
- Biscuit-tufted back cushions the lower back
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.