Make it easy for everyone to kick back and relax with the Mason Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests. With a convenient power control on the side of the arms, you can independently adjust the recline and headrests and find the best position for relaxation. Both controls have USB charging ports for mobile devices, so you don t have to worry about your phone dying while you unwind. Your back and neck stay supported thanks to high-divide, tufted back cushions that take pressure off your head, neck and lower back. Our patented DualFlex Spring System™ provides firmness and flexibility as you sit and ensures that the sofa will stay comfortable for years to come. Mason is upholstered in durable, cleanable fabric that s available in over 250 style options to ensure it will look great in any home.
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Pad-over armrests enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Seat features divided chaise pad for added comfort and refined look
- High-divide back cushions have distinctive look and cradle the head, neck and shoulders
- Biscuit-tufted back cushions the lower back
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.