Description: Reclining Sofa
Product Description: Devon's profile includes puckered stitching and a tufted back, which provides contrast and style while delivering extreme comfort and relaxation. Feel content while you lean back and rest your feet on the fully padded footrest. Nailhead trim outlines the front of the arms adding flair to its traditional design. A smooth reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Open Depth: 68" (172.7 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 7" (17.8 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Standard Nailhead Trim: Black Nickel (D)
- Nailhead Trim Options: Black Nickel
- Control Type: Parachute Release
- Reclining Options: Available in more than 250 fabric options. Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways. Also available without nailhead trim (2882-62).
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||84" (213.4 cm) 84 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||215 lb (96.8 kg) 215 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||72" (182.9 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Manual, Tufted, Nailhead Trim
||68" (172.7 cm)
||7" (17.8 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Standard Nailhead Trim:
||Black Nickel (D)
|Nailhead Trim Options:
||Available in more than 250 fabric options. Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways. Also available without nailhead trim (2882-62).
||66.8 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.