Description: High-Leg Recliner
Product Description: Equestrian displays a button-tufted back and tulip legs that give it a vintage feel. The generous rolled arm is echoed in the rolled back cushion, and the plush seat cushion promises tremendous reclining comfort.
- Open Depth: 67" (170.2 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 19" (48.3 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Removable
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Standard Nailhead Trim: Antique Gold (E)
- Nailhead Trim Options: Antique Bronze. Antique Gold. Black Nickel. Soft Pewter
- Control Type: Push-Back
- Control Options: To recline, push on arms and lean against the back of the recliner..
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||39" (99.1 cm) 39 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||44" (111.8 cm) 44 INH
||121 lb (54.4 kg) 121 lb
||26" (66 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||23" (58.4 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||Manual, Tufted, Contrasting Welt, Custom Nailhead Trim, Nailhead Trim, Removable Seat Cushions
||67" (170.2 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
||Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR)
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
|Standard Nailhead Trim:
||Antique Gold (E)
|Nailhead Trim Options:
||Antique Bronze. Antique Gold. Black Nickel. Soft Pewter
||To recline, push on arms and lean against the back of the recliner..
||30.8 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.