Product Description: This old-world style has all the benefits of new-world construction. Bexley's traditional frame features an elegantly curved back, padded rolled arms, and bun feet. Bexley's plush cushions and extraordinary construction ensure a lifetime of comfort.
- Spring Unit: Spring-Edge
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Removable
- Standard Seat Cushion: Plush (PC)
- Optional Seat Cushion: Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR)
- Optional Tailoring: Contrasting welt
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Standard Nailhead Trim: Antique Gold (E)
- Nailhead Trim Options: Antique Bronze. Antique Gold. Black Nickel. Soft Pewter
- Stationary Options: Also available without nailhead trim. Also available in one-tone fabric. Also available in two-tone fabric..
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||91" (231.1 cm) 91 INH
||38" (96.5 cm) 38 INH
||40" (101.6 cm) 40 INH
||164 lb (73.8 kg) 164 lb
||27" (68.6 cm)
||67" (170.2 cm)
||23" (58.4 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||Contrasting Welt, Custom Wood Finish, Custom Nailhead Trim, Nailhead Trim, Removable Seat Cushions
|Standard Seat Cushion:
|Optional Seat Cushion:
||Extra-Firm, High-Resiliency (HR)
|Wood Finish Options:
||Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
|Standard Nailhead Trim:
||Antique Gold (E)
|Nailhead Trim Options:
||Antique Bronze. Antique Gold. Black Nickel. Soft Pewter
||Also available without nailhead trim. Also available in one-tone fabric. Also available in two-tone fabric..
||58.6 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.