Enhance your home s comfort and style with the Arlo Power Recliner, available in our premium leather upholstery. To easily transition from sitting to reclining and find a position conducive to relaxation, use the power control conveniently located in the arm. A USB charging port in the control allows you to keep devices powered up and ready for use. With our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which offers firmness and flexibility as you sit, you can be sure that your recliner will stay supportive for years to come. Additional comfort-enhancing features include triple-divide back cushions that have a refined look and keep your head, neck and lower back comfy. A contoured seat with chaise pad takes pressure off your legs as you sit, while rounded pad-over track arms keep your forearms supported. Choose from more than 50 leather or leather match options, which have a high-end look and are easy to maintain.
- Power control on the arm effortlessly adjusts the recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seat with chaise pad for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable leather upholstery that holds up in the most demanding environments
- Available in more than 50 leather options to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.