Enjoy the soothing motion of the Arlo Power Rocking Recliner, available in premium leather upholstery. When in the sitting position, this recliner features a comforting back and forth motion that s great for lulling babies or relaxing on your own. Ready to recline" Use the power control in the arm to effortlessly adjust the recline. Additional features designed to enhance your well-being include pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions that have a tailored look and provide support to your head, neck and lower back. Rounded pad-over track arms reduce pressure on your forearms. Reinforced by our patented DualFlex Spring System™ that combines firmness with flexibility, a contoured seat gives you a comfy place to kick back and unwind. Create a look that enhances your living space by choosing from more than 50 leather or leather match upholstery options.
- Rocking recliner provides soothing movement in the seated position, helping you relax
- Power control on the arm effortlessly adjusts the recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seat with chaise pad for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable leather upholstery that holds up in the most demanding environments
- Available in more than 50 leather options to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.