Settle into a sectional that offers enhanced back support with the Arlo Power Reclining Sectional with Power Headrests and Lumbar, available in premium leather upholstery. Using the power controls in either arm, you can independently adjust headrests, recline and lumbar, dialing in the perfect level of comfort for each person. USB charging ports in the power controls give you a way to keep devices powered up and ready to stream content from your phone. With a convenient storage console, you won't have to get up to grab a beverage or hunt for the remote. Thoughtful design elements include pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions that support your head, neck and lower back give the sectional a tailored aesthetic. Contoured seats with a chaise pads and rounded pad-over track arms take pressure off your legs and forearms and enhance the sectional's refined look. Durability is guaranteed thanks to our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which provides flexibility and firmness as you sit. And with more than 50 leather or leather match options to choose from, you can create a look that everyone will love.
- Power controls on both arms independently adjust the headrests, recline and lumbar for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Storage console features two cup holders and space to house remotes, magazines and other items
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seats with chaise pads for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in durable leather upholstery that holds up in the most demanding environments
- Available in more than 50 leather options to suit any decor
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4-5
||Power Reclining Sectional with Power Headrests and Lumbar
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 4-5
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.