Description: Power Reclining Sofa
Product Description: Devon's profile includes puckered stitching and a tufted back, which provides contrast and style while delivering extreme comfort and relaxation. Feel content while you lean back and rest your feet on the fully padded footrest. Nailhead trim outlines the front of the arms adding flair to its traditional design. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
- Open Depth: 68" (172.7 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 7" (17.8 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Power Button
- Reclining Options: Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position. Single USB port is included on each power button control. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways. Also available with nailhead trim (3881-62M).
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms..
||84" (213.4 cm) 84 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||231 lb (104 kg) 231 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||42" (106.7 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, USB Port, Tufted
||68" (172.7 cm)
||7" (17.8 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position. Single USB port is included on each power button control. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways. Also available with nailhead trim (3881-62M).
||Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms..
||66.8 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.