Simple style with a clean, tailored appeal
Davis features a rolled arm that slopes back for a sharp look, adding to its clean, tailored appeal. Slight contoured seating cradles you while the divided back cushion and fully padded footrest provide comfort for your tired feet. Rock back and forth while relaxing, or effortlessly recline at multiple angles from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Available in more than 99 leather options
- Also available in Kashmira fabric
- Safety locks prevent the furniture from rocking while reclining
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Handle-Activated
||37" 37 INH
||40" 40 INH
||41" 41 INH
||67" (170.2 cm)
||15" (38.1 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||26.4 cu ft (0.8 m 3 )
||110 lb (49.5 kg) 110 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.