Beautiful oak arm accentuates a curvy frame
The Woodlawn recliner spotlights a beautifully curved Valencia-finished arm topped off with a soft upholstered arm cap. The comfort of the fully padded footrest, divided back cushions, and refined scaling make Woodlawn a great recliner for any setting. A smooth reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Available in more than 250 fabric options
- Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart
- Beautiful Valencia-finished wood arms topped with upholstered arm caps
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Open Depth: 64" (162.6 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 3" (7.6 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Handle-Activated
- Reclining Options: Available in more than 250 fabric options. Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart. Beautiful Valencia-finished wood arms topped with upholstered arm caps. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner..
- Product Headline: Beautiful oak arm accentuates a curvy frame
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||30" 30 INH
||37" 37 INH
||41" 41 INH
||64" (162.6 cm)
||3" (7.6 cm)
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Chairs, Arm Chairs
||21.9 cu ft (0.6 m 3 )
||104 lb (46.8 kg) 104 lb
Looking for something specific? Contact your local retailer.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.