Description: Swivel Gliding Recliner
Product Description: The Woodlawn recliner spotlights a beautifully curved oak arm topped off with a soft upholstered arm cap. The comfort of the fully padded footrest, divided back cushions, and refined scaling make Woodlawn a great recliner for any setting. Enjoy smoothly gliding back and forth or reclining from an upright to a fully reclined position.
- Open Depth: 64" (162.6 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 14" (35.6 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Wood Finish Options: Florentine. Urban Renewal. Valencia
- Control Type: Handle-Activated
- Reclining Options: Available in more than 250 fabric options. Also available in Performance fabrics - Revolution and LiveSmart. Swivels a full 360 degrees. Glides or reclines from any swivel position. Swivels in all directions while reclined. Safety locks prevent gliding furniture from gliding while reclining. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner..
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||30" (76.2 cm) 30 INH
||37" (94 cm) 37 INH
||41" (104.1 cm) 41 INH
||121 lb (54.4 kg) 121 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||21" (53.3 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||21.9 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.