Kick back and relax in the Peyton Recliner, which offers the comfort of ergonomic furniture and the look of high-end stationary seating. With a power control in the arm, you can independently adjust the headrest and recline, so you can easily watch TV while relaxing. A USB port in the power control allows you to keep devices charged and ready to go. Design details including rolled arms, welt trim and square tapered wood legs enhance the design s aesthetic. Peyton is built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which ensures a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit.
- Power controls in arm effortlessly adjusts headrest and recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Semi-attached pillow back cushion remains fixed in place, ensuring a clean look and comfortable feel
- Design-forward details including roll arm, knife-edge back and welt trim
- Durable, square tapered wood legs in choice of finish
- Available in over 750 fabric choices, giving you a diverse array of options to suit your home décor
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.