Exposed Warmth and Character
Stay organized in warm, rustic style with the Carpenter side pier, which can be used as a stand-alone piece or combined with other units to create more storage and visual interest. Three shelves offer ample surface areas to hold books or display decor. Highlighting both natural and industrial design elements, this side pier features distressed wood planks for a reclaimed look, hand-worked metal frames and exposed bolt heads that are finished to resemble aged, oiled steel. Constructed of solid and sustainable acacia wood, this storage unit is exceptionally built, ensuring that it can be enjoyed for years.
- Modern rustic style is perfect for a comfortable and casual environment
- Crafted with solid and sustainable acacia wood for beauty and durability
- Solid wood planks are distressed for a reclaimed wood look
- Hand-worked metal frame and exposed bolt heads are finished to resemble aged, oiled, industrial steel
- Three shelves offer roomy storage
- Available in rustic brown or light brown finish
- Case Good Options: Modern rustic style is perfect for a comfortable and casual environment. Crafted with solid and sustainable acacia wood for beauty and durability. Solid wood planks are distressed for a reclaimed wood look. Hand-worked metal frame and exposed bolt heads are finished to resemble aged, oiled, industrial steel. Three shelves offer roomy storage. Available in rustic brown or light brown finish.
- Product Headline: Exposed Warmth and Character
||28" 28 INH
||18" 18 INH
||68" 68 INH
||Living Room, Home Office, Home Entertainment
||Entertainment Centers, Bookcases, Wall Units
||13.05 cu ft (0.4 m 3 )
||114 lb (51.3 kg) 114 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.