Retro mid-century styling combines with modern-day convenience in the Ludwig closed nightstand. Outfitted with two roomy drawers for all your nighttime essentials, this nightstand also features integrated power to keep any unsightly cords neatly concealed. A warm walnut finish accented with brushed brass drawer pulls lends timeless sophistication. Splayed, tapered legs and chamfered frame edges create an iconic silhouette that seamlessly coordinates with the different Ludwig bed styles.
- Brushed brass round drawer pulls add to the timeless aesthetic
- Two drawers on ball-bearing glides provide ample storage that's smooth and easy to access
- Felt-lined top drawer protects contents and keeps them in place
- Two integrated outlets and USB ports keep cords hidden and out of the way
- Small-scale piece perfect for compact spaces
- Case Good Options: Brushed brass round drawer pulls add to the timeless aesthetic. Two drawers on ball-bearing glides provide ample storage thatu2019s smooth and easy to access. Felt-lined top drawer protects contents and keeps them in place. Two integrated outlets and USB ports keep cords hidden and out of the way. Small-scale piece perfect for compact spaces.
- Product Headline: Timeless Simplicity
||24" 24 INH
||18" 18 INH
||24" 24 INH
||Drawers Included, Charging Station
||8.05 cu ft (0.2 m 3 )
||64 lb (28.8 kg) 64 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.